"When my son heard our interview, he said it sounded just like a piece on NPR! You do an exemplary job, and I am pleased that you are being rewarded for your efforts. You are prepared, engaging, sympathetic, astute and you encourage your guests to be forthcoming with ease. From my experience - well over a dozen of these and counting - yours was the best!" --Pam Bitterman, Author of Muzungu

"I had fun chatting with John!" David Mack, NYT best selling author of the Star Trek Trilogy, Cold Equations.

"It's always so much fun talking to you!"--Rebecca Forster, USA Today best selling author of the Witness Series.

"Bid me discourse, I will enchant thine ear..."--Shakespeare

You need Quick Time Player installed to listen to podcasts.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Mitzi Szereto and Normal for Norfolk

video

Multi talented, multi genre fiction and non fiction writer and personality, Mitzi Szereto, redefines 'warm and fuzzy' in her new, cerebral and quirky novel, Normal for Norfolk (The Thelonious T. Bear Chronicles).

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for the interview, John! I enjoyed speaking with you and hope to do so again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mitzi. Keep in touch and best of luck. Warm regards...

    ReplyDelete