Saturday, November 14, 2015

Is it possible to overthink love? (Happy Meal from singer, Shawn McDonald)


I was looking for money
And found a name.
I was looking for numbers;
Just part of the game
I was searching for sunshine
And then I found pain.

You are my beginning,
You are my end.
You are my love song,
You are my friend.

I was walking in fire,
I was stepping in tune.
Lights on the hilltop
Led me to you.
Sometimes the silence
Is colored in blue.

You are my beginning,
You are my end.
You are my love song,
You are my friend.

This journey's not over,
This story's not told.
Your love comes with sorrow,
But our joy stands bold.
You're calling me softly,
More lightly than snow.

You are my beginning,
You are my end.
You are my love song,
You are my friend.
--Jean Mark



Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. --1 John 4:4