Thursday, November 26, 2015

Ziauddin Yousafzai and The Malala Fund (don't all girls deserve a good education?)

Before she won the Nobel Peace Prize, before a book and movie about her life, even before the Taliban tried to kill her, Malala had a dream to see all girls around the world go to school.
As a father, I can't help but feel so much pride to see my daughter's vision come to life. I share with you my sincerest gratitude for supporting this work and for fighting for girls' education with Malala, me and the entire Malala Fund movement.
Our fight is not yet won. With every person who stands #withMalala, shares our message with their friends or supports the Malala Fund ? we come closer to realising Malala's goal.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Ziauddin Yousafzai



Get the book HERE at SMASHWORDS






And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.--Matthew 25:40